Antitarnish ready for use solution
The passivation layer is applied by an immersion process and is designed for precious metal surfaces.
Long-lasting protection against oxidation and discoloring.
Ideal for rack, barrel and continuous lines.
Absolutely no visible alterations regarding brilliance and color.
Excellent skin tolerance.
Free of chromium (VI) compounds and solvents.
Begin the process with perfectly cleaned and active workpieces and continue with following steps:
1. Dip into 50°C warm Antitarnish solution.
2. If possible, ensure agitation of the solution.
3. Take workpieces out of the tank after 5-8 minutes.
4. Rinse for 1 minute in 50°C warm deionized water.
5. Dry using hot air (blow dryer/oven) at ~60°C.